Ye, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2 Timothy 3:12
Please pray for our ambassadors who are now suffering in jail because of their allegiance to the Kingdom of Heaven.
Currently in Jail
- Jason Israel
- May 18, 2008 Jason Israel was arrested for
not giving a date of birth to a policeman.
- Terry Clifton
- May 26, 2008 Terry Clifton was arrested
for failing to give an agent of Department of Natural Resources
his date of birth while riding in a friend's boat.
- Kenneth-Charles Baunee
- May 8, 2005 Kenneth-Charles Baunee was arrested for being a citizen of Heaven.
- David Z Brugger
- March 21, 2005 Released after 30 days in jail. Charges Dismissed.
- February 22, 2005 David Z Brugger was arrested for being a citizen of Heaven. He was Pepper-Sprayed for Not Giving Fingerprints.
- February 22, 2004 Released after 1 month.
Arrested in Crook County, Wyoming after missing a stop sign.
Karl-Alan ... Schoenwalder
- May 25, 2003 Stopped in
the Green Lake area of Seattle Washington.
Charged with suspicion of stolen vehicle and interfering with an
officer in the performance of his duties.
- December 27, 2002 Convicted
by a state jury for driving with a Kingdom of Heaven Driver
License, Vehicle Plates, Vehicle Registration, Insurance.
Sentenced to six months. Released September 2003.
- January 23, 2002 Released after 6 months. Jailed for not standing for judge.
- June 3, 1999 Amos Warren Lamb's Trial
Postponed Medication has had a lasting effect, he claims.
- May 15, 1999 Amos Warren Lamb Court of Divine Justice
'Heaven,' Calloway clash over man sent to mental ward.
- May 14, 1999 Amos Warren Lamb Court of Divine Justice
Religious beliefs put man in jail.
- May 14, 1999 Amos Warren Lamb Group to take Lamb case to 'divine court.'
- March 4, 1999 Amos Warren Lamb being
drugged by Kentucky for being a Citizen of Heaven.
- June 9, 2000 Released after 30 days. Arrested for driving a Heaven
vehicle on his farm.
- Thomas Robert
- January 19, 2000 Thomas Robert was arrested at a road block.
- Embassy Staff
- February 19, 1999 Embassy Staff stopped at gunpoint.
God's law, state law collide.
- Cleve Wesley Stutzman
- February 4, 1999 Cleve Wesley: Stutzman Beaten on Bathtub.
- Thomas Hubert Nelson
- September 24, 1998 Thomas Hubert Nelson taken to jail.
Heaven's plate prompts arrest.
- Mary Bachtel
- August 20, 1998 Mary Bachtel tried by Secular tribunal.
Jury doesn't recognize license from 'Heaven'.
- John Joe Gray Family
- Note: John Joe Gray and family believe in
using carnal weapons to protect themselves. They had registered
with the Embassy of Heaven, but later renounced any affiliation
when they realized our stance on non-violence.